Shape a Child's Tomorrow, Today.
Your expertise could be the key that unlocks a child's potential, opening doors to a world of possibilities.
As a Behavior Technician at Perspectives, your touchstone moments will shape a brighter future for children with special needs. Embrace a role where your passion becomes purpose.
Shape a child's world. Begin here. Apply Now!
As a Behavior Technician, every moment is a step towards empowering a child's independence.
Make a Difference, One Connection at a Time
Step into a role that values your intuition and innovation. Experience the joy of facilitating meaningful growth in a child's home and community.
Through Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and other therapy approaches you'll promote:
- Social interactions
- Daily living routines
- Cognitive growth
- Communication skills
- Positive behavior and inclusion
Joining Perspectives means growing with us.
At Perspectives, we foster your professional growth. As a valued Behavior Technician, you'll:
- Propel your career forward with RBT training
- Collaborate with seasoned BCBAs, gaining valuable insights
- Immerse yourself in practical learning, making a real impact
- Unlock your potential through our Leadership Program
Grow with us — your future starts here!
Achieve Success on Your Terms
Experience the power of a job that brings a range of benefits, nurturing your success and well-being.
- Spend more time on school and family with a flexible schedule
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with paid time off
- Pursue higher education with tuition reimbursement
- Lower your monthly bills with our Verizon wireless plan
- Get affordable care with medical & dental insurance
- Make more money with paid incentive programs
- Move your career forward with advancement opportunities
Requirements & Qualifications
Behavior Technicians must have at least one year of college level education, a minimum of 6 college credits, -or- at least 2 years experience in childcare.
- At least 19 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Access to an insured vehicle
- Favorable background check
- Experience working with children
- Experience working with individuals with behavioral challenges
Find out why Perspectives is the best
Human Services agency in Rhode Island.
Really fun job working with kids, management is phenomenal, and the clinical team has your back.
I had a good time and it was a good experience toward fulfilling psychology internship requirements.
Great place to work, people are very supportive and help you grow in the field.
A very Intellectual learning experience. It teaches you many useful skills to pursue a career in working with behavioral disabilities.
Rewarding because you connect with the kids and its amazing to see their progression based on the interactions and help you provide due to it being one on one.