Your time is valuable.
So why not spend it doing something that matters; being rewarded for bettering yourself and helping others?
If you want to work where compassion counts and people come first, then being a Direct Support Professional at Perspectives just might be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have.
Yes, we're hiring — Apply today!
It's more than just a job
— it's life experience.
When you become a Direct Support Professional, you’ll have the satisfaction of helping others realize their full potential in their everyday lives.
You'll help people with intellectual and developmental disabilities:
- Become more independent in their homes
- Get involved in their communities
- Learn essential life skills
- Build relationships with family and friends
- Explore their hobbies and interests
- And lead healthy, fulfilling lives
You already have the power to make a difference.
We can show you how.
Our online and in-person training program not only prepares you for work from day one, but teaches you skills you'll use for the rest of your life.
As a Direct Support Professional you'll get:
- CPR Certification
- Fire Safety Training
- Med Administration Training
- Emergency Preparedness Training
- Leadership Training
- National DSP Certification
- Free Sign Language Classes
... and more.
Don't settle for less — supercharge your earning potential with a job that pays in more ways than one:
- Spend your time your way with a flexible schedule
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with paid time off
- Pay off your student debt faster with tuition reimbursement
- Lower your monthly bills with our Verizon wireless plan
- Get affordable care with medical & dental insurance
- Make more money with paid incentive programs
- Move your career forward with advancement opportunities
Requirements & Qualifications
To be a Direct Support Professional, you'll need a high school diploma or GED equivalent, and be physically able to pass Safety Skills Training.
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Favorable background check
- Flexible, dependable, creative, and a sense of humor
- Good communication skills
Find out why Perspectives is the best
Human Services agency in Rhode Island.
So many opportunities for growth and a great place to have a career.
It is the most rewarding job I have ever had.
This job taught me to be more understanding and have more of an imagination with everyday life.
You develop so many great relationships and learn a lot about yourself in the process.
What you do here is amazing. The job itself is wonderful and rewarding.
Although at times it can be challenging, I look forward to challenging myself each day .