Adult Day Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring an Service Coordinator in our Adult Day Services programs.
The Adult Services Service Coordinator position is responsible to help provide optimal clinical supports for individuals served, ensuring that agency policies and procedures are implemented correctly and that the individuals served live valued and high-quality lives.
Participating in agency activities, serving on committees, and communicating the agency’s values and principles to others; coordinating and monitoring effective clinical supports and developing effective multidisciplinary teams; providing training and mentoring to new and existing employees; writing reports/updates on programming; family contact.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
- High school degree or equivalent.
- A 2-year degree or certificate in a human services field or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license, insured vehicle.
- Management training or supervisory experience.
- 3 years of experience in providing direct support to recipients of community human services.
- Excellence in providing direct support.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Great computer skills.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills.
- Outstanding oral & written communication.
- Experience in developing community partnerships.
- Ability to teach and be a positive role model.
- Works well within a team and autonomously.
- Exhibits empathy and cultural sensitivity.
- An Associates Degree or certificate in a human services field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of direct support experience in community human services.
- Certification or proof of enrollment in ACRE approved training, CESP, SE101, PATH and/or Person-centered Thinking Facilitator/Advisor Training.