RESIDENTIAL CLINICAL SUPERVISOR
Youth & Family Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a Residential Clinical Supervisor to work in our Youth & Family Services division.
The Clinical Supervisor is directly responsible for completing a comprehensive child and family assessment, creating and writing the positive support treatment plans, facilitating comprehensive trainings for all Direct Support Professionals, providing individual, family, and/or group counseling as needed; consistent and professional communication with all family members as well as team members from DCYF, regular communication with all collateral agencies and providers, and keeping all treatment and case records current. Rotating on-call responsibilities required.
In addition, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the agency policies and procedures are implemented correctly and that the individuals served live valued and high quality lives.
Participating in agency activities, serving on committees, communicating the agency’s values and principles to others; assisting in staff management and leadership; providing training and mentoring to new and existing employees; guiding and supervising the work of Direct Support Professionals by setting clear expectations and monitoring progress; recognizing and valuing the skills and input of employees; implementing best practice measures in relation to all clinical and counseling responsibilities.
- Treatment Planning
- Crisis Intervention
- Training and Staff Development
- Supervision, Program, and Managerial Oversight
- Policies, Procedures, and Rule Compliance
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
- Masters Degree in either Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or BCBA with highest level of licensure for that discipline.
- Supervisory and/or managerial experience with a clinical or support team.
- At least 5 years of experience working with children with special healthcare needs.
- Ability to professionally collaborate with multidisciplinary team.
- Active licensure at the highest level: LICSW, LMHC, BCBA - LBA, or Licensed Ph.D
- Experience working with children with special health care needs
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Ability to clinically supervise and train Direct Support Professionals
- Considerable knowledge of clinical treatments (skill building, behavior reduction, etc.) trends, and resources for children with special health care needs