Childrens Residential Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a Program Manager to work in our Childrens Residential Services program.
The Program Manager is responsible for guiding and supervising the work of Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), as well as all managerial tasks of hiring, training, scheduling and payroll. The Manager works with the Clinical Team to ensure that optimal clinical supports are provided for all residents and will complete additional case management duties as needed. In addition, the Manager is responsible for ensuring that agency policies and procedures are implemented correctly and that the individuals served live valued and high-quality lives.
Participating in agency activities, serving on committees, and communicating the agency’s values and principles to others; assisting in recruiting, selecting, and supporting Direct Support Professionals; providing training and mentoring to new and existing employees; guiding and supervising the work of Direct Support Professionals by setting clear expectations and monitoring progress; providing feedback regarding performance regularly as well as conducting annual performance evaluations; implementation of creative scheduling and accountability; recognizing and valuing the skills and input of employees. Coordinating and monitoring effective clinical supports and developing effective multidisciplinary teams.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
- High school degree or equivalent
- A 2-year degree or certificate in a human services field or equivalent experience
- Experience working with children with special health care needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license, access to an insured vehicle
- Favorable BCI and DCYF clearance results
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Supervisory training and management experience.
- achelors Degree preferred in a related field
- Five years of direct support experience in community human services