Home-Based Therapeutic Services (HBTS)
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a Program Manager to work in our Home-Based Therapeutic Services program.
The Program Manager is responsible for assisting with interviewing, hiring, guiding and supervising the work of Behavior Specialists to provide optimal clinical supports for individuals served. This includes managing the weekly schedule, processing payroll and mileage, completing trainings, and being available for direct communication from employees and families, and completing regular direct care. In addition, the Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that agency policies and procedures are implemented correctly and that the individuals served live valued and high-quality lives. Additionally, all materials will remain current to support all lessons, and will be organized for efficient use across multiple programs. All materials, storage, and systems will be created and maintained for efficient access for all team members.
Participating in agency activities, serving on committees, and communicating the agency’s values and principles to others; assisting in recruiting, selecting, and supporting Behavior Specialists; providing training and mentoring to new and existing employees; guiding and supervising the work of Behavior Specialists by setting clear expectations and monitoring progress; recognizing and valuing the skills and input of employees. Coordinating and monitoring effective clinical supports and developing effective multidisciplinary teams.
- Staff Relations
- Direct Support
- Training and Staff Development Activities
- Public Relations
- Behavior Specialists Schedules and Payroll
- Policies, Procedures and Rule Compliance
- General Office Work
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
- HS Diploma/GED equivalent and experience or college level course work in relation to working with children with special healthcare needs
- Previous management skills / responsibilities
- Meets all qualifications of a Behavior Specialist
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Previous experience providing direct care on either EIBI or utilizing a discrete trial instruction model
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Five years of direct support experience in community human services and some supervisory training and management experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with children with special health care needs.
- Experience working with children diagnosed with Autism utilizing the Discrete Trial Instruction methodology
- Excellent Communication skills