Adult Say Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring an Program Manager in our Adult Residential Services programs.
The Adult Services Program Manager is responsible for assisting the Program Manager with guiding and supervising the work of Direct Support Professionals (DSP); assisting with supervising and developing Field Supervisor/s ensuring that agency policies and procedures are implemented correctly and that the individuals served live valued and high-quality lives.
Participating in agency activities, serving on committees, and communicating the agency’s values and principles to others; assisting in recruiting, selecting, and supporting Direct Support Professionals; providing training and mentoring to new and existing employees; guiding and supervising the work of Direct Support Professionals by setting clear expectations and monitoring progress, providing feedback regarding performance regularly as well as conducting annual performance evaluations; recognizing and valuing the skills and input of employees; implementation of creative scheduling and accountability.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
- High school degree or equivalent.
- A 2-year degree or certificate in a human services field or equivalent experience.
- Management training or supervisory experience.
- 3 years of experience in providing direct support to recipients of community human services.
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- Excellent organizational skills to be able to plan effectively, efficiently, and calmly
- Excellent analytical skills to collect, analyze information, creatively problem solve and make sound decisions
- Demonstrates excellence in providing Direct Support to individuals served
- Ability to recruit and engage new employees, as well, as retain and re-engage existing employees
- Good computer skills
- Valid driver’s license, insured vehicle.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Certification or proof of enrollment in ACRE approved training, CESP, SE101, PATH and/or Person-centered Thinking Facilitator/Advisor Training.
- 5 years of direct support experience in community human services.