Personal Assistance Services & Supports
For a limited time, get a $1500 Sign-On Bonus!
PASS, which stands for Personal Assistance Services and Supports, is a program that provides services for children and youth who live at home and have been diagnosed with significant physical, developmental, behavioral, or emotional conditions.
Perspectives PASS Workers are part of a clinical and direct support team that collaborates with parents, teachers, and caregivers to develop and implement unique PASS Care Plans. They support individuals in developing daily living and social skills, helping them to become more independent at home, school, and in the community by:
- Engaging participants in a variety of day-to-day routines and activities
- Assisting individuals with personal care, hygiene, therapies, and medical administration and treatments
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with friends, family, teachers, and others in their community
- Empowering individuals to achieve their goals by making informed, safe choices in their everyday lives
Perspectives' New Employee Orientation program provides a welcoming, in-depth training experience to accommodate those who have never worked with people with developmental disabilities.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
At Perspectives, we listen to people's ideas, see their talents, and assume unlimited potential. We invest in our employees and support their career development by providing the resources to make it happen!
Here are just a few ways we give back to our dedicated professionals:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Management "in-training" programs
- American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Mindfulness Training
- DSP Mentor Program
- National DSP (NADSP) Certification
- CPR Certification
To become a PASS Worker, you’ll need a favorable background check, a safe driving record, access to an insured vehicle, and a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.