Home-Based Therapeutic Services
As you take steps to further your education in human services, a hands-on work experience to supplement your learning becomes invaluable.
These paid, flexible, part-time internships are a wonderful way to get started in your career while you study. Our Home-Based Therapeutic Services (HBTS), which provides in-home support to children with special healthcare needs, is a great place to gain valuable experience with Applied Behavioral Analysis, learn to work with an experienced clinical team, and interact with children of various ages and ranges of disabilities. During these internships, you’ll have the ability to:
- Undergo paid training in your position
- Set a schedule tailored to your availability
- Develop your skills in a professional setting
- Kickstart your career with paid experience
In order to become an intern with us at Perspectives Corporation, all you have to do is:
- Be age 19 years or older
- Have at least 1 year of college level education or currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 college credits.
- Have a favorable background check, driving record and fingerprint results
- Have Department of Children Youth and Family Services (DCYF) clearance
- Have access to an insured vehicle