DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS
Adult Residential Services
Full-time and part-time positions are available throughout Rhode Island. Flexible schedules include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
As a Direct Support Professional, you'll assist the people we support in all aspects of their daily lives — whether at work, home, or in the community — to achieve a quality of life that encourages life-long learning, opportunity, and independence.
As a part of the Adult Residential Services team, you'll help individuals:
- Take part in vocational programs, community and daily living skills, and personal interests
- Participate in maintaining a clean and comfortable home
- Use public and personal transportation for daily errands and activities
- Make choices that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle
Perspectives' New Employee Orientation provides a welcoming, in-depth training experience to accommodate those who have never worked with people with developmental disabilities.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
... and much more!
Download our full list of benefits to see all that Perspectives has to offer! (PDF, 250k)
At Perspectives, our strength is our people! We listen to people's ideas, see their talents, and assume unlimited potential. We invest in our employees and support their career development by providing the resources to make it happen!
Here are just a few ways we give back to our dedicated professionals:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Management "in-training" programs
- American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Mindfulness Training
- DSP Mentor Program
- National DSP (NADSP) Certification
- CPR Certification
To become a Direct Support Professional, you’ll need a favorable background check, a safe driving record, access to an insured vehicle, and a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
FULL BENEFITS (PDF, 250k)