LICENSED BCBA CLINICIAN
Home-Based Therapeutic Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinician to work with children diagnosed with autism or related special healthcare needs in our Home-Based Therapeutic Services program.
As a BCBA Clinican, you'll have the opportunity to set your own schedule, work alongside colleagues with many years of curriculum expertise, and to be a part of our mobile team with all technology supports provided.
Responsibliities of the BCBA Clinican include:
- Writing goals and objectives for a language based curriculum
- Treatment plans
- Maintaining case records
- Direct training/supervision to Direct Support staff
- Providing comprehensive home-based treatment
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a competitive salary, Sign on Bonus, and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health & dental insurance
- Flexible spending
- Generous paid time off
- Agency paid trainings/CEU support
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Relocation package available
Download our full list of benefits to see all that Perspectives has to offer! (PDF, 250k)
Candidates must have a Master's Degree and hold a RI licensure for Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Prior experience working with children diagnosed with autism or related special healthcare needs is also required.
FULL BENEFITS (PDF, 86k)