LICENSED BCBA CLINICIAN
Home-Based Therapeutic Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinician to work with children diagnosed with autism or related special healthcare needs in our Home-Based Therapeutic Services program.
As a BCBA Clinican, you'll have the opportunity to set your own schedule, work alongside colleagues with many years of curriculum expertise, and to be a part of our mobile team with all technology supports provided.
Responsibliities of the BCBA Clinican include:
- Writing goals and objectives for a language based curriculum
- Treatment plans
- Maintaining case records
- Direct training/supervision to Direct Support staff
- Providing comprehensive home-based treatment
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
... and much more!
Download our full list of benefits to see all that Perspectives has to offer! (PDF, 250k)
At Perspectives, our strength is our people! We listen to people's ideas, see their talents, and assume unlimited potential. We invest in our employees and support their career development by providing the resources to make it happen!
Here are just a few ways we give back to our dedicated professionals:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Management "in-training" programs
- American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Mindfulness Training
- DSP Mentor Program
- National DSP (NADSP) Certification
- CPR Certification
Candidates must have a Master's Degree and hold a RI licensure for Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Prior experience working with children diagnosed with autism or related special healthcare needs is also required.
FULL BENEFITS (PDF, 86k)