SLA and Adult Residential Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a Service Coordinator to work in our Shared Living Arrangements and Adult Residential Services programs.
The SLA Service Coordinator is responsible for providing optimal clinical supports for individuals served and ensuring that agency policies and procedures are implemented correctly and that the individuals served live valued and high-quality lives.
Participating in agency activities, serving on committees, and communicating the agency’s values and principles to others; coordinating and monitoring effective clinical supports and developing effective multidisciplinary teams; providing training and mentoring to new and existing employees; writing reports/updates on programming; family contact.
- Program Planning and Monitoring
- Support Networks for Consumers We Serve
- Community Relations
- Health and Safety
- Vocational Supports
- Program Operations
- Communication, Teamwork & Collaboration
- Works Independently and Prioritizes
- Policies, Procedures and Rule Compliance
- General Office Work
- Job Development
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
- High school degree or equivalent.
- A 2-year degree or certificate in a human services field or equivalent experience.
- Management training or supervisory experience.
- 3 years of experience in providing direct support to recipients of community human services.
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Demonstrates excellence in providing Direct Support to individuals served.
- Good computer skills
- Motivated to self-learn
- Valid driver’s license, insured vehicle.
- An Associates Degree or certificate in a human services field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of direct support experience in community human services