ABA LEAD THERAPIST - RBT
Home-Based Therapeutic Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring full-time and part-time ABA Lead Therapist - RBT to work in our Youth and Family Services HBTS program.
Responsibliities of the ABA Lead Therapist - RBT include:
- A combination of direct care and lead therapy tasks
- Regular oversight and maintenance as well as creation of all curriculum materials.
- Training/supporting new Direct Support Professionals on a regular basis.
- Participating in agency activities, serving on committees, and communicating the agency’s values and principles to others.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
At Perspectives, we listen to people's ideas, see their talents, and assume unlimited potential. We invest in our employees and support their career development by providing the resources to make it happen!
Here are just a few ways we give back to our dedicated professionals:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Management "in-training" programs
- American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Mindfulness Training
- DSP Mentor Program
- National DSP (NADSP) Certification
- CPR Certification
- Must have a High School Diploma (or GED)
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations within a 3 year period.
- Must have a favorable Criminal Background Check.
- Must have a favorable DCYF Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be physically able to pass NVCI
- Must have proof of auto insurance.
- Previous experience providing direct care on YFS 5 EIBI
- Must complete the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification within 90 days of promotion. Perspectives will pay for RBT tuition and exam fees.
- Must commit to regular direct cares shifts on YFS 5 EIBI
- Experience or college level course work in relation to working with children with special health care needs.
- Proficient with Discrete Trial Instruction (DTI) methodologies.
- Experience training new employees on site with children