Seasonal Silk Screener
Graphic Perspective is hiring a seasonal Silk Screener to work in our busy print shop in Wakefield, RI. Immediate start date through September with flexible full time or part time hours.
The Graphic Perspective Silk Screener is responsible for setup and preparation of silk screening machines for operation according to specifications and work orders. Operate computer to generated patterns. Operate various production machines such as dryers and light table. Requires use of emulsions and inks. Work performed under general direction.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and the noise level is occasionally loud. The employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee frequently is required to walk, lift and manipulate 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience with embroidering and silk screening
- Detail orientedmust have a good understanding of blueprint interpretation. i.e. reading notes and orienting parts for marking and screening
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator
- Advanced computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel
FULL BENEFITS (PDF, 86k)