Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a Recruiter to work in our Human Resources department.
The HR Recruiter effectively partners with the HR Department to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the agency and deliver qualified talent for vacant positions throughout the agency. Responsible for recruiting processes, strategies and solutions. Completes or assists with other staffing projects as assigned to enhance agency services and processes.
Ongoing assessment and reporting of effectiveness of recruitment strategies. Analyze recruitment needs of programs. Assists the leadership team in defining career paths, learning paths and develops management training programs. Networks with colleges/universities to create employment opportunities and/or internship opportunities within the agency.
- Internship Development
- Employee Incentives
- Social Media Networking
- Surveys, Tracking, Reporting and Statistical Analysis
- Communication, Teamwork and Collaboration
- Works Independently and Prioritizes
- Policies, Procedures and Rule Compliance
- General Office Work
- Job Development
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Speaking, Human Resources specializing in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of energy required
- Excellent/dynamic communication skills to provide informational sessions/presentations within the community, local colleges/universities and workforce development agencies
- Proactively seeks new avenues to attract candidates
- Leverages social networking and other recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network.
- Works collaboratively with Web Director to track and report key metrics designed to measure recruitment efforts
- Knowledgeable with technology and its innovative ways to recruit qualified candidates
- Builds a pipeline of talent from local colleges/universities that will support talent demand and enable Perspectives to achieve its future growth.
- Creates and oversees an effective internship program for agency-wide departments
- Serves as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Promotes employee incentives and motivational programs
- Develops career paths, learning paths and management trainings for employees
- Ability to be proactive, take initiative, self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications and ability to work with database systems
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven recruitment experience 3-5 years
- Experience with Solana and/or Web Based Database Systems