Early Intervention Services
Perspectives Corporation offers specialty consultation for Rhode Island Early Intervention Providers who are working with infants and toddlers with an identified hearing loss.
We offer a team of professionals with years of experience working collaboratively with families in the home or other natural environments
addressing the social, emotional, and communication needs of their child.
Early Intervention services include:
- Home-visits and family engagement with our team of professionals using a variety of language modalities.
- Consultation with a Licensed Clinician specialized in supporting families with children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
- Formal and informal direct ASL Instruction to child and/or family.
- Consultation, regarding approaches to communication considering the ongoing needs of the child.
- Connecting families to resources for their child, beyond Early Intervention.