Social Media and Content Specialist
Join our Web Department as a part-time Social Media & Content Specialist!
This role focuses on enhancing our online presence across major social media platforms, managing and creating engaging content for web and print, and creating and delivering engaging email marketing campaigns.
You must have a relevant college degree and know how to use Photoshop for this role.
- Create and curate engaging content for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Design, execute, and monitor email campaigns using Constant Contact.
- Keep social media platforms updated, including profile information, banners, and other relevant content.
- Engage with online audiences, respond to comments, and build a vibrant community.
- Manipulate and retouch images using Photoshop for use across various platforms.
- Work with graphics for print collateral and advertising as needed.
- Stay updated with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- College degree in digital media, graphic design, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Photoshop. Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Experience in managing and creating content for major social media platforms.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms, such as Constant Contact.
- Strong written and visual communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic principles of graphic design.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in tasks.
- Proactive and creative mindset.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple departments.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
At Perspectives, we listen to people's ideas, see their talents, and assume unlimited potential. We invest in our employees and support their career development by providing the resources to make it happen!
Here are just a few ways we give back to our dedicated professionals:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Management "in-training" programs
- American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Mindfulness Training
- DSP Mentor Program
- National DSP (NADSP) Certification
- CPR Certification