Adult Residential Services
Perspectives Corporation is now hiring a Registered Nurse to work in our Adult Residential Services programs.
The ARS Registered Nurse will work in an innovative and progressive nursing team to provide healthcare services to adults with developmental disabilities. Works with autonomy and independence, prioritizes needs and manages time effectively. In addition, the ARS Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring that the agency policies and procedures are implemented correctly and that the individuals served live valued and high quality lives.
Broad areas of responsibility:
- participating in agency activities
- serving on committees
- communicating the agency’s values and principles to others
- assisting in staff management and leadership
- providing training and mentoring to new and existing employees
- guiding and supervising the work of Direct Support Professionals by setting clear expectations and monitoring progress
- recognizing and valuing the skills and input of employees
- implementing best practice measures in relation to all clinical and counseling responsibilities
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
At Perspectives, we listen to people's ideas, see their talents, and assume unlimited potential. We invest in our employees and support their career development by providing the resources to make it happen!
Here are just a few ways we give back to our dedicated professionals:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Management "in-training" programs
- American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Mindfulness Training
- DSP Mentor Program
- National DSP (NADSP) Certification
- CPR Certification
- Current RI nursing license and experience working with developmental disabilities
- BS Nursing from accredited college/university
- Knowledge of current nursing standards and psychotropic medications
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations within a 3 year period.
- Must have a favorable Criminal Background Check.
- Must have a favorable DCYF Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Ability to clinically supervise and train Direct Support Professionals
- Preference given to psychiatric nursing experience