If you are seeking rewarding, purposeful work and want to be part of a growing team of professionals, come join Perspectives Corporation's Employment Department, Rhode Island's top performing employment team supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to achieve their career goals!
We are hiring full time and part time job postings to become a part of our Employment Department team. Job Coaches are responsible for providing assistance in maintaining employment for people with developmental disabilities through direct support, increase independence to accurately carry out job duties, social support, problem-solving, and development of on-the-job supports.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations within a 3 year period.
- Must have a clean Criminal Background Check.
- Must be willing to complete an ACRE or State approved job coach training program.
- Must be willing to learn Basic Sign Language.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be physically able to pass Safety Skills Training.
- Must have proof of auto insurance.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Flexible, dependable, creative, sense of humor
- Ability to multi-task
- Valid driver’s license, insured vehicle
- An Associates degree or related experience.
- Certification in ACRE approved training, CESP or present proof of enrollment in an employment specialist program
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
To apply, complete the online application and attach your resume; or, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to (401) 294-9879