Director of Recruiting
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
For over 40 years, Perspectives Corporation has been providing quality services to children and adults with disabilities throughout the State of Rhode Island. We are continuously assessing our services and making it possible to grow our programs agency-wide making Perspectives Corporation one of the largest human service agencies. Now, we are looking for exceptional talent in our leadership Team.
Director of Recruiting
The Director of Recruiting effectively partners with the HR Department to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the agency and deliver qualified talent for vacant positions throughout the agency. Responsible for recruiting processes, strategies and solutions. Completes or assists with other staffing projects as assigned to enhance agency services and processes.
As the Director of Recruiting you'll be responsible for:
- Ongoing assessment and reporting of effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
- Analyze recruitment needs of programs.
- Assists the leadership team in defining career paths, learning paths and develops management training programs.
- Networks with colleges/universities to create employment opportunities and/or internship opportunities within the agency.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health & dental insurance
- Flexible spending
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- 401k Retirement Plan
Download our full list of benefits to see all that Perspectives has to offer! (PDF, 250k)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Speaking, Human Resources specializing in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of energy required
- Excellent/dynamic communication skills to provide informational sessions/presentations within the community, local colleges/universities and workforce development agencies
- Proactively seeks new avenues to attract candidates
- Leverages social networking and other recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network.
- Works collaboratively with Web Director to track and report key metrics designed to measure recruitment efforts
- Builds a pipeline of talent from local colleges/universities that will support talent demand and enable Perspectives to achieve its future growth.
- Creates and oversees an effective internship program for agency-wide departments
- Serves as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Promotes employee incentives and motivational programs
- Develops career paths, learning paths and management trainings for employees
- Ability to be proactive, take initiative, self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications and ability to work with database systems
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven recruitment experience 3-5 years
- Experience with Solana and/or Web Based Database Systems
FULL BENEFITS (PDF, 86k)