DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS
Adult Day Services
Flexible full-time and part-time shifts are available from Providence all the way to Westerly!
ADULT DAY SERVICES
As a Direct Support Professional, you'll engage the people we support in a variety of social settings, helping them to achieve their goals while creating opportunities for greater independence.
In Adult Day Services, you'll empower people to:
- Become involved in their community through activities they enjoy
- Discover new opportunities to get involved with other people who have similar interests
- Gain and sustain meaningful employment
- Build and maintain relationships with family and friends
In Independent Living programs, you'll also help people to:
- Manage their healthcare needs, such as following through with appointments
- Practice financial skills, such as budgeting and making purchases
- Participate in maintaining a clean, comfortable home
Perspectives' New Employee Orientation provides a welcoming, in-depth training experience to accommodate those who have never worked with people with developmental disabilities.
In addition to a creative and collaborative work environment, Perspectives offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and mentor programs
- Employee incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
- Verizon, AAA and health club discounts
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k savings plan
... and much more!
Download our full list of benefits to see all that Perspectives has to offer! (PDF, 250k)
At Perspectives, our strength is our people! We listen to people's ideas, see their talents, and assume unlimited potential. We invest in our employees and support their career development by providing the resources to make it happen!
Here are just a few ways we give back to our dedicated professionals:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Management "in-training" programs
- American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Mindfulness Training
- DSP Mentor Program
- National DSP (NADSP) Certification
- CPR Certification
To become a Direct Support Professional, you’ll need a favorable background check, a safe driving record, access to an insured vehicle, and a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
FULL BENEFITS (PDF, 86k)